[Xen-users] Weird question about deploying xen vms to showcase and colla

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Weird question about deploying xen vms to showcase and collaborate
From: "William Heath" <wgheath@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 01:01:37 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 01:02:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello All,

I am just nearing the momentous accomplishment of installing centos 5.1 on ubuntu feisty, I appreciate the help I got from people in the mailing list as well as those in the xen chat room.  One my question is I work on an opensource project called adempiere that I would like to make a xen vm appliance for.  I know that jailtime has had problems with their appliances, can anyone recommend a production/stable way to deploy a xen vm appliance that "will always work" or at least should always work?  I was thinking it would be great if there was like a live cd that could load the xen vm image after it loads up.  Any ideas/thoughts?  I know that amazon has their grid architecture that could allow people to buy a temp server to load the vm appliance on which is a possibility but I want to avoid charging people just to see the software.  Anyway, I would love to know some approaches to accomplish this goal.

-Tim

P.S.

Xen rocks!