Re: [Xen-users] console output stops but everything else is fine

To: Edoardo Ceccarelli <eddy@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] console output stops but everything else is fine
From: Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:40:38 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:42:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Check the inittab of the xen instance and also the options to pygrub
if you are using pygrub.  It appears that output is getting
redirected to a non-existent console device somewhere.  If there
are any co: lines in the inittab of the domU you should take them out,
also if there are any console=ttyS0 lines in the grub.conf of
pygrub take them out

Steve