Re: [Xen-users] domU configuration location

To: John Krautheim <jkrautheim@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] domU configuration location
From: bbmailing@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:58:46 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 03:03:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi John,

there are several ways to see the configuration information for the VM. You can
use
# virsh dumpxml NAME_OF_VM > /path/to/file.xml
to dump the configuration into a XML-file and
# virsh define /path/to/file.xml
to use a XML-config file.

You can also use
# xenstore-ls