[Xen-users] Re: [Freedos-user] [Xen-devel] Unable to boot FreeDOS 1.0

To: freedos-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: [Freedos-user] [Xen-devel] Unable to boot FreeDOS 1.0
From: "Geraldo Netto" <geraldonetto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:12:57 -0300
Cc: Miguel Filho <miguel.filho@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:13:27 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=TbhsnmMFCS9B5zmR8vE6PbIWcyA5bQiGOr6pEv9Gy0A=; b=GOL3A9hJQDqIq7uDBfpnldJKxBhh9hpwYK8kqsyRDM1F4Mq3R2IlkUyCIHVEF0Wccra3E5McO0ehcyZv6yQyJlklPB9cjfu+jMIs35EkHn6HqAf21gu5PvO0JxdinzRN+2ZPIcC2fRGIWO9Nt8Dbs8JMXpBhOA/PoSFMz7Plzm0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Guys!
How are you all doing?

Bernd, actually, i don't know because, it is Miguel's host
Miguel, can you provide details of your hardware?
Do you know if your pc supports any virtualization instruction?
ie: on intels vt instruction or on amds svm instruction?
if you use linux you can try:

'cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep vt' on intels
or
'cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep svm' on amds

and archives is here:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/

but i was not able to find out a solution

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Geraldo
ps: sorry for crossposting again guys, does anyone have any clue?
pss: sorry for posting the image Eric, my fault here :(
psss: i updated my site, there i finally managed to put online
all FreeDOS docs which i have here and some of them are translate
(well, since many years ago...)
check it out on http://extremedev.sf.net/freedos

São Paulo, Brasil, -3gmt
site: http://extremedev.sf.net