Re: [Xen-users] Laptop networking confusion (incl. HVM)

To: Michael Hoesing <m-hoesing@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Laptop networking confusion (incl. HVM)
From: John Robson <jrobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 17:14:47 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 10:15:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've got Xen working just fine - my windows guest is running (vnc is a
bit rubbish, but it always has been)

It's just the networking segments I'm having issues with (particularly
as I've realised that I need my machine to shift around between various
wired and wireless connections...)

John