[Xen-devel] failure about xc_save

hi
I try to use the xc_save in the /tools/xcutils/xc_save ,but it could not
work,

what should i do ,

Thanks

in xen-3.1.0
[root@amdvt01 ~]# cd /home/xen-3.1.0-src/tools/xcutils/
[root@amdvt01 xcutils]# ls
Makefile readnotes.c xc_restore xc_restore.o xc_save.c
readnotes readnotes.o xc_restore.c xc_save xc_save.o
[root@amdvt01 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom67 dom67 2 3 1
ERROR Internal error: Couldn't map live_shinfo
Warning - couldn't disable shadow modeSave exit rc=1
[root@amdvt01 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom67 dom67 2 3 0
ERROR Internal error: Couldn't map live_shinfo
Save exit rc=1
[root@amdvt01 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom67 dom67 1 3 1
ERROR Internal error: Couldn't map live_shinfo
Warning - couldn't disable shadow modeSave exit rc=1
[root@amdvt01 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom67 dom67 1 3 15
ERROR Internal error: Couldn't enable shadow mode
Warning - couldn't disable shadow modeSave exit rc=1
[root@amdvt01 xcutils]#

and xen-3.0.3
[root@genode011 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom3 dom3 2 2 1
Invalid state record -- pfn count out of range: 4294967295: 0
Warning - couldn't disable shadow modeSave exit rc=1
[root@genode011 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom3 dom3 2 2 0
[root@genode011 xcutils]# ./xc_save /tmp/dom3 dom3 1 2 0