Re: [Xen-users] xen on NAS

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen on NAS
From: "Arpan Jindal" <jindalarpan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 20:23:18 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:53:57 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=9Jn8i+FL7M0/wi2A3qaI1edEVyA7O2sW1H6BgTGHnZE=; b=LA2bTvY+ftUfeXKb0xjxWP+2QZkqqNElqrLxkLbTW/fvduAs9KqBl0xE+cExt5QkN7F1wJdtWaHcy7Ed0OQMXwstd6o6IbKaLOc73PcCCsEWESkWfsAvBiQpvWOuPwztJEPxFg3uuzg17PFt9IMK3lCxIkwLx6Q4zrqlZDbeqOI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi
i am also working with chandraprakash.

but when i mount and then try to do dd it does not run.

dd if=/dev/hda3 of=/tmp/nas
it says gives error of as can run on directory
and when i try to create file in /tmp/nas it says permission denied.

whats could be issue
thanks