[Xen-users] Recreating XenServer release 3.2.0-2004d (xenenterprise) con

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Recreating XenServer release 3.2.0-2004d (xenenterprise) configuration files
From: "Shaun Mccullagh" <Shaun.Mccullagh@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:45:30 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 09:30:15 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I would be so grateful if somebody could help me sort out a massive
problem.

I have three Xen Virtual Machines each running Windows Server 2003.

Earlier today all the Xen VM configuration files were deleted and I do
not have a backup.

Is there any way I can recreate the configuration files by hand so that
I get my VMs working again?

If it possible, please could someone explain how to go about doing this?

Thank you for your time

Shaun

Op dit e-mailbericht is een disclaimer van toepassing, welke te vinden is op
http://www.xb.nl/disclaimer.html