[Xen-users] Solved - Hardware for HVM [update] - Asus M2A-VM working!

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Solved - Hardware for HVM [update] - Asus M2A-VM working!
From: Christoph <princess@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:30:23 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:30:57 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the hint with the 1604 BIOS. I used the 1603 before where
this feature was missing.

For all others: Asus M2A-VM mainboard with Athlon X2 CPU gives full
virtualization using Xen 3.1. I am now trying to install a windows machine.

Best regards, Christoph