[Xen-users] [Fwd: craig@xxxxxxxxxxx: Please confirm your message to me]

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] [Fwd: craig@xxxxxxxxxxx: Please confirm your message to me]
From: Sadique Puthen <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:47:52 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:18:46 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Those who are seeking help from public mailing lists are kindly requested to abstain from such imposing such rules and regulations.

--Sadique

--
Red Hat Software Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
6th Floor, East Wing

Mobile +919890354236
Tel: +91 20 40057363

If you want things you've never had, you have to do things you've never done.