Re: RE [Xen-users] kickstart %post not executed

To: "Alain BARTHE" <alain.barthe@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: RE [Xen-users] kickstart %post not executed
From: Simone <dezmodue@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:33:31 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 07:34:04 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=XX8W7F6Vfqo16ZiDiOp3VL+QRbjWZTSdKFuAPz2U/W8=; b=W1cdyPokZkbGDNqTjVaajNrPARdu9ZMIGi4m49kwjllmoXctxId/G++VvccTqyxsiI1l4CkeYpVCbFjIdtXXhPPh2jV7vp3Jj25Le5FG2+Aux8dILkxybs5vbs6U2wPz88gkCSwlP8YbHW2uYpQ5MU5wKUizjETDTGu1R3o83Bw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Alain,

Thanks for your reply. I changed my post as you suggested and it worked, then I reverted back to prove the point and it kept working :) so I guess I'll never understand why it was broken.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Simone