[Xen-users] HVM guest network issue

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] HVM guest network issue
From: "nikhil vijayan" <nikhil.vijayan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:15:38 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 08:16:09 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am new to Xen, I have installed Xen from Ubuntu repositories as well as from Xen.org. I have also created a HVM file image to boot a HVM guset domain.
I have experienced unstable network from the HVM guet domain. Every time the domain or its network is restarted the network is up for a certain time and then breaks up. The arp tables on Dom0 and DomU initially shows the entries but these entries soon are invalidated and shows up as <incomplete>. Has anyone stepped on this kind before, if so suggest solutions or possible causes of the issue.

Nik