[Xen-users] ptmr7t font in Xen docs?

I am stubbornly attempting to get a "make world" of the
mercurial xen 3.2 source to build all the way through
on a x86_64 debian 40r2 box.

I've almost made it, but the docs fail because of
missing font ptmr7t. I installed a gazillion or so
metafont font packages I found with synaptic, but
as of yet, it still gets that error.

Anyone know what it is about and if a simple install
of something available from the debian repos will
fix it?

Do I perhaps need everything ghostscript I can find in
the repos? Is it some alias for a postscript font?

P.S. I started with a minimal network install of debian,
and I've already found quite a list of things I needed
to install which aren't mentioned in the README :-).