[Xen-users] Problems running Debian as Guest System on SLES10 Dom0

To: "xen-users @ lists. xensource. com" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Problems running Debian as Guest System on SLES10 Dom0
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:58:53 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:01:37 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Iq5Lq6vGlYIQfC4jafDLonv4W7V5wqH4Lez+ECeqtq4=; b=NHdbgva2nLV7a1mNgceZk4Vdo8SOPfzoEXmQ3ERzBe8W0IlxVZ/DNJ22BztNsB30Ixu2DZMbrpoAMkvadRlXN4QZivS60wuDWAgFEKVw3soErQ8uJmY4qpXVkDSv1BjDoK1rS5auqXLQZJoQqknyr0rVymLB7n/nWkoLyiR1Dzk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx