[Xen-users] Regading xen api

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Regading xen api
From: "P, Namitha" <Namitha.P@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:41:28 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:52:38 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi

I am new to xen,  I have created xen set up using sles10 sp1. I am trying to get any api for taking snapshot of the virtual machine (virual disk ) in the host machine. Is there any snapshot supported API, which i can use for taking snapshot of the virtual disk?

please help me in this regards. i have tried a lot for getting such api, but i could not.

Thanks and regards

namith