[Xen-users] XEN's Changing interfaces

Hi.

Over the past few weeks ive noticed if a xen is rebooted it increments the interface of the network sometimes by 3-4 We started with eth0, Thats fine then it decided it wanted to be eth1 after a reboot

Then eth3
Then eth4
and now....
eth6

Is there any way to force it to eth0 i suspect after a reboot or 2 we will soon be up to eth20

Or a possible bug?

Mitch