Re: [Xen-users] assign pci devices to a guest domain

To: Marco Strullato <marco.strullato@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] assign pci devices to a guest domain
From: Sadique Puthen <sputhenp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 14:57:29 +0530
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 01:28:17 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Marco Strullato wrote:
Hi all!
I can not find docs about assigning a dedicated pci board (a network interface card) to a guest domain. Could you suggest me some docs?

The above link is only applicable if you have compiled the pciback support to the kernel as a module. If you have statically compiled it, you should hide the pci device from dom0 by passing the appropriate parameter to the kernel line in the grub.

--Sadique

Thanks

Marco