[Xen-users] /dev/xen/blktap0 already exists

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] /dev/xen/blktap0 already exists
From: chorl <chorl15@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:53:54 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 07:54:40 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm getting this message every time I start xend. If I go to /dev/xen, there
it is blktap0, but if I use tap:aio: option to load domU file, at boot
process I get a lot of errors, like "fd not found, patch aio_poll not
implemented" or something like this.

Where can I search info about that? I found little info in google...

Kind regards,

Ignacio.