[Xen-users] RE: XEN - Broadcom issue: survey

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: XEN - Broadcom issue: survey
From: "Boudreau Luc" <luc.boudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:32:39 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:33:34 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sure thing.

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/28059.html
ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softlib2/software1/cd/p308282826/v43092/firmware-7.91-0.zip

Good luck downloading it !! It's soo slow and crashes. If you succeed, please
share it elsewhere so I can get it. I'll do the same.

Luc Boudreau
Registrariat, Université de Montréal