[Xen-users] Xen hardware

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen hardware
From: Matt Herzog <msh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:30:07 -0500
Delivery-date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:30:51 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Xenners.

Do all Socket AM2, Socket S1, and Socket F motherboards support Xen fully?
I do -not- mean "support Linux or Windows or some random OS" under Xen. I'm
just trying to make sure that when I buy an new system it is only the processor
I need to worry about.

>From what I have read, all motherboards that support chips with AMD-V or
>AMD-VT will run Xen in "full" with virtualization. Pehaps this is a FAQ I
>failed to find.

Please don't reply about your specific hardware. I doubt I will be able to find
exactly what you bought.

Thanks.

--  Matt H
--
Monkeys are superior to men in this:
when a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey.

-- Malcolm De Chazal