Re: [Xen-users] domU kernel

It's funny, my test installation just got hacked. I had a idiot password for domU and somebody uploaded a suKit 1.3
and I also found trace of adding a user (www) in dom0 and trying to change pathes with PATH=:.: plus doing an FTP
connection from dom0 (history of root in dom0, showed "ftp hackers.home.domain").
Ok I can confirm, that dom0 can be exposed to hacking by putting the kernel into domU.

Now the big question is: how can I install a Centos domU on Centos dom0 and have the kernel OUTSIDE domU ?

..and has already somebody installed xen-shell on Centos 5 dom0 ?

Thanks,
Robin