[Xen-users] Anyone tested with Barcelona Opterons yet?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Anyone tested with Barcelona Opterons yet?
From: "Ryan Burke" <burke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 16:32:34 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:33:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xen-users,

Just curious to see if anyone had gotten a Barcelona-based Opteron system
and tested it with Xen? I'd be curious to see if the RVI extensions have
increased performance at all. I'm a pretty big AMD fan and hope that this
will bring them back into the fray.

Ryan