Re: [Xen-users] Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write a b

To: echo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Does it legal to analysize XEN source code and write a book about it ?
From: Tao Shen <taoshen1983@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:14:35 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 01:15:13 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=wKoQ8mayXb28th3qUleMXJP2fSEwpfdYUmq0DQdRlzg=; b=AEk2wwleslqBkis4JCo3aNc+iMFeKqyEdxaQUhov2NTke2W0+qeijSnRX0iGSNsqzpH+0b4JyEiWPojYOZ8Ry3Ns19xMblW9Ch7EY45IYFnqPc5x6jqLN1y3KFKcEVWLjH7dhjZeZzZWfpD8e0rqM8Q65SZ3a+7mNDBwjb4WZVg=