Re: [Xen-users] Serial port on the domU

To: "sven waeyenbergh" <sven.waeyenbergh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Serial port on the domU
From: "Artiom Shamis" <artiom.shamis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:01:09 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:02:22 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=zgLA9gVlCmRgcA/UaJnPyTx+kRkjPr8l7DS+Dr2qwW0=; b=MdD0pP+Sa5rRBQ3HR7jArrusjD+/ITQYBo+cusFoegijcGUQ5F+FwRSn6Ab9lYhF6NfStgPAMKn6L8m9ihSCWKEImZkspwnR2Mqjec3RWj9LhBocosBze4jaLmBUY2C01yjcsQCOOjI76Lhk0tSvBBXkZ5BBAe1rdkhQlcGJKwU=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sven,
Thanks a lot, rebuilding kernel with serial driver enabled and without
CONFIG_XEN_DISABLE_SERIAL fixed the problem.
I loaded original kernel I've used without Xen and got the proper
serial ports configuration from there. Then copied settings to vm
.config file, made sure the CONFIG_XEN_DISABLE_SERIAL is not set and
rebuild the kernel.

Thanks for your help,
Artiom

--