Re: [Xen-users] guest autostart on host boot

> > I have read about the symlink from /etc/xen to /etc/xen/auto, but when
> > I create my guest using virt-manager (fedora 7) it does not create the
> > guest's config file at /etc/xen/
> >
> > Any suggestion?
> >
> That's news to me. Where does it put it? Can you do a "find /etc -name
> [domain]" to locate it?

I did it, but looking some places after a google search, I found
someone saying that virt-manager does not create this file in
/etc/xen. Instead, it is created at
/var/lib/xend/domains/<guest-uid-number>/config.sxp

I have made symlink to that file. When I shutdown/reboot the host, and
guests are online, they are saved. When turning on the host or after
rebooting, guests become online too. But if guests  are down, they
continue down after reboot. Is this correct? Can I say that autostart
is working?

Thanks!

Regards,

--