[Xen-users] Vista glued on my CPU

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Vista glued on my CPU
From: Markus Mehrwald <mehrwald@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:46:37 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:46:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I installed on my Fedora7 the Xen kernel 2.6.20-2925.13.fc7xen. As DomU I've got Vista x64 running and it worked fine till last week. I cannot remove it anymore. It should start at boot time so I linked the config file to /etc/xen/auto but now it has any kind of error. I removed the link but it looks like as it would start anyway. I cannot connect to it with vnc and xm delete leads to
[root@... ~]# xm delete Vista
Error: Domain is not halted.
Usage: xm delete <DomainName>

xm list shows that Vista is in my system but cannot stop it.
[root@... ~]# xm list
Name ID Mem VCPUs State Time(s)
Domain-0                                   0  3922     4     r-----    140.4
Vista                                         4096     4               135.8
VistaTest                                  2  4096     2     ------     45.4
[root@... ~]# xm destroy Vista
[root@... ~]# xm list
Name ID Mem VCPUs State Time(s)
Domain-0                                   0  3922     4     r-----    140.6
Vista                                         4096     4               135.8
VistaTest                                  2  4096     2     ------     45.5

VistaTest is the same config file as Vista but with an other name so in my mind the config file should be ok. The same problem appears still after rebooting the computer with a hard reset because "shutdown -h now" stops where Xen tries to destroy Vista.

Has anybody a suggestion for solving this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Markus