[Xen-users] Re: vnc and summagraphics tablet

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: vnc and summagraphics tablet
From: ecs user <user_ecs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 09:28:20 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Host: XEN 3.1 on Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty)
Guest: OS/2 Warp4

Trying to use the xen vnc with the serial tablet support. I read the Linux guest instructions and I think it talks about making changes in the x server config of the Linux domu guest.

In the xen config file I see options for vnc and also usb tablet but no options for the summa serial tablet.

Don't I need to tell XEN in  the xen domu config to turn on the serial tablet support (set options)?

thanks

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.