Re: [Xen-users] 32 & 64 & the FAQ

Just one question, how do you specify in your xen.cfg
file to pick up the 32-bit kernel and start the xen instance?
Right now I am doing the following:

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz-2.6-xen"

ramdisk = "/boot/initrd-2.6.18-xen.img"

But this seems to be picking up the 64-bit xensource kernel
in my dom0's /boot directory, not the identically-named /boot/vmlinux-2.6-xen in what is going to be the /boot partition
of dom1 (which I have populated with 32-bit rhel5).

Do I have to have the 32-bit kernel that the domU is going to
boot, visible to user space within the dom0 so xen can start the
instance properly?

What is happening now is that the domU is starting and I am
ending up running a 64-bit kernel on top of a 32-bit distro,
which I thought was impossible but it is mostly working.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Steve Timm