Re: [Xen-users] a question

To: Djames Suhanko <djames.suhanko@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] a question
From: Henning Sprang <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:15:12 +0200
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 03:15:44 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Djames Suhanko wrote:
> Hello!
>  I would like to solve a question; I have a firewall in a bridge0 using
> two interfaces ethernet. is there some problem ?

Not if you do it right :)

I don't understand what exactly you want to know.

If you have a problem, please describe what you want to happen, what you
try to get there, and what is happenming instead of the expected result.

If you just want a howto/doc how to build a firewall with a domU, pleas
erefer to the network docs in the wiki, first, and come back with
questions as described above.

Henning