Re: [Xen-users] Creating a new storage repository

I've not heard of this, so I guess this is a feature of XenEnterprise?  The
best place to ask questions about XenSource products is
http://forums.xensource.com

Most people on this mailing list use the open source Xen, so whilst you're
welcome to ask XenEnterprise questions here, there won't be as many people
familiar with that product.

Cheers,
Mark

On Monday 13 August 2007, Uli Staerk wrote:
> How can I create a new SR, that stores qcow images?

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!