[Xen-users] Three Questions about SR in Xen

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Three Questions about SR in Xen
From: "jowkju" <jowkju@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 21:40:38 +0900
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 09:23:27 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Xen Users~!

While I was skimming the “sm command”, I used “prep_srm” and expand the “metadata partition” – SRM partition

to unnecessarily very bigger size, almost all the disk size I have. So, my questions are about “SRM”

00. The logical volume group in LVM and Storage Repository are the same concept?

01. How I can reduce the size of SRM partition?

02. What’s the purpose of the SRM partition? Just to contain all the information of logical volume group(=virtual disk)
 in an storage repository?

Thank you!