Re: AW: [SPAM] [Xen-users] Xen networking problem

Also, if it helps, the following is my guest domain config file:

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder = 'hvm'
memory = 196
name = 'vm1'
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3E:00:00:01, bridge=xenbr0' ]
ip="192.168.0.2"
netmask="255.255.255.0"
gateway="192.168.0.1"
disk = [ 'file:/xen-images/hvm_winxp/winxp-qcow.img,ioemu:hda,w', 'file:/xen-images/iso/winxppro.iso,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
device_model = '/usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
boot="c"
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_crash="preserve"
on_reboot="preserve"