Re: [Xen-users] Howto install domU CentOS 5 directly on partition

To: kanour-xen <xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Howto install domU CentOS 5 directly on partition
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:25:41 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:23:06 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=PDsrFDAlzuzxR4/GOi+f2g4YRcDFtsgRwErMivtVhAhyPojjBSXRMG9Y+IVftBgD1mhYXEGsxrsVwx2Dk9zvgZdL86/PuM5SePh9J1ZLmeCeanBKvn5KMI7C7cGw+uHZxI+xwYRbAt6GGXOV6MJVpjogui91KkTm2I6lzAoZkVk=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx