Re: [Xen-users] HVM unmodified_drivers compatibility

To: Daire Byrne <Daire.Byrne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] HVM unmodified_drivers compatibility
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:55:21 +0100
Cc: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:48:52 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=uMRC9rfKKYk6MBDZTU5kL7P1/h/xDinL0ssdGqovPWcS8J6ra1oWIq/z2HQWqn0x10DjvQ2Ux6EPDROyCTSdPmvkEzLJ8XS+Yj1Lo6x5u88dW6FhdFFO9N2gsNuNOQy2XxyQbGwtegIAgiDM0vda8uuy3ai2EhyBai2c8ucep8M=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx