Re: [Xen-users] no networking anymore

Great!

are you using udev? Search in udev config files and probably you will find key :)

Regards,

Marc

ko0nz wrote:
hi Marc,

my english is worse! :)

it seems that with
# ifconfig -a
i can see a "eth4" but no "eth0"
so i define an ip to eth4 and add default route to the gw
and it works fine...

i really don't know why "eth0" diddn't appear with th reboot of the host...

thank you for your help.
peace!

sorry, after reading the first post I belived that problem was on dom0's
eth0 (my english is not as good as I want :) ), anyway the problem is in
your domU, and you can't see eth0 when you make an ifconfig -a ( the
flag "a" is important).

When you boot your domU you see domU's eth0? Or the problem appears when
you restart the network init script?

On the other hand, in your dom0 ifconfig shows vif2.0 (I supose that you
are only running one DomU), so... it's quite strange, also it shows

it's dropping packets, you know why?

Probably if you post  "xm create -c /etc/xen/oreon" output somebody
could help you, the output of a "brctl show" in dom0 will be helpful.