Re: [Xen-users] Using cdrom on my DomUs

> Once I've gotten my installing done, how do I alter my config files to use
> the physical CD-ROM drive for the CDROM on the DomUs?

Note that PV guests don't see "CD-ROM" devices, they just see block devices
which may happen to contain an ISO9660 filesystem.  This is important because
it implies that eject commands won't work, and commands that really expect
certain CDROM operations to be available may become confused.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!