Re: [Xen-users] xen baremetal 3.2.99 console

Roger,

Thanks for weighing in on this, it's good to know what's what.

James: I'm sorry my information was out of date!  Roger's explanation of what
happened on the forums here:
http://forums.xensource.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1112&tstart=0

So, for now it looks like you should use the "xe" command-line management tool
if you want to use XenEnterprise.  Hopefully future releases will include a
web-based management console for graphical management.

However, if you've got particular requirements for what you're trying to
achieve, maybe we can take this opportunity to discuss what they are and
figure out a way you can achieve them in the interim, potentially using the
open source tools if the XenSource ones don't fit.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!