RE: [Xen-users] XenExpress install VM from scratch

To: "Mirco Piccin" <pictux@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] XenExpress install VM from scratch
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:13:57 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 03:13:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try asking on the XenExpress forum here:
http://forums.xensource.com/index.jspa

This mailing list is meant to be about the Open Source version of Xen,
and XenExpress, whilst based on the same source, isn't completely
open-source, and thus behaves differently.

--
mats