Re: [Xen-users] Guest-domain has no login

trilok nuwal wrote:
U have to add this line to /etc/inittab of guest to get the console up.
"co:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty console" to /etc/inittab of guest

Hi,

I tried that with no success :-(
Tried on both Jailtime Centos 4 and 5 under FC7.

These works well under FC6 recompiled Xen guest images (as it would NOT work with FC6 version)
Looks like moving domU onto other (or newer) dom0 is far from an easy task.

Anyone with a success story to share?

Thanks,
-Trilok