Re: [Xen-users] documentation for Xen networking

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] documentation for Xen networking
From: Stuart Mackintosh <sm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 07:05:43 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:03:49 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'm having some difficulty finding any reference material that doesn't
> ultimately end up with "use the Xen scripts to do all the magic".  The
> scripts unfortuantely raise more questions for me than they answer.
>
> Anyway, has anybody already done this (or something similar)?  Is there
> better documentation for how everything gets created?  Are there examples
> some place that aren't the scripts in /etc/xen/scripts?

I have set up a very similar configuration. The problem with using
hand-made scripts is when Xen updates, the scripts may break. It may be
a good time to get what we have made and submit it back to Xen so
hopefully a config such as this will be maintained as part of the
source, as I am sure others would also make use of this and aid its
refinement.

SM