Re: [Xen-users] dom0 crashes

On Jun 21, 2007, at 10:21 AM, ashok bhardwaj wrote:

Hi All,

The dom0 suddenly stops responding. The time interval is not regular. I am not able to access it even via network. It just freezes and do not respond. No message appears on console.
Any suggestion will be of great help.

It would be hugely useful if you gave a bit more information.

1. What version of Xen?
2. What kernel version are you running and what distribution?
3. What domUs are you running and what kernel versions?

4. What did you change or update before the dom0 started crashing?