[Xen-users] Redhat virt-manager

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Redhat virt-manager
From: "Rob van Oostveen" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:03:53 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:02:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I added virt-manager after installation of FC6 with Xen 3.1 source. Xen 3.1
works fine now.

I need some management in order to get the guest OS consoles. I made a linux
pv but cannot get to the console in order to configure network.

When I installed all virt-manager (and other required) packages with rpm's
shipped with fc6 CD's; the virt-manager will start, but when I connect, othing
happenes. I cannot find any log files and don't see any messages.

Any idea's anybody? And what's the alternative to switch to the guest console?

Thanks.

Regards,
Rob