RE: [Xen-users] prob HVM boot image sco

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> > disk = [ 'file:/mnt/backup/img/sco.dd,ioemu:sda,w' ]
>
> Try making this "had" instead of "sda" - I don't think the BIOS included
> in hvmloader allows boot from SCSI devices.

Tnx.

$ grep ^[a-z] vm3_sco | grep = | grep disk
disk = [ 'file:/mnt/backup/img/sco.dd,ioemu:hda,w' ]

Started domain vm3
Boot from Hard Disk...
not a directory

boot not found
Cannot open
Stage 1 boot failure: error loading hd(40)/boot

I had read a article with this problem for any time ago. I search again.
(to correcting this, it is necessary to mount this partition...)

regards torsten