Re: [Xen-users] Xen + RHEL5 + 64/32 bit

You'll require Xen 3.0.5 to do 32-on-64. Other than that, the process for
booting a 32-bit guest is same as for a 64-bit guest.

When downloading Xen 3.1.0 tarballs, (=Xen 3.0.5?!) what is
the difference between the 32-bit and the 32-bit PAE tarballs? Which
one would I need for the clients if I were to do 32-bit clients on 64-bit host?

Which of the 32 bit versions (32bit PAE or without PAE) is the one
that's in the RPM's? I have used them before with 32 on 32 and they worked.

Thanks

Steve Timm