RE: [Xen-users] simple configs for windows guest

To: "ko0nz" <yesiko0nz@xxxxxxxxx>, "Schober Walter" <Walter.Schober@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] simple configs for windows guest
From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:12:56 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 May 2007 03:14:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rdesktop is a "remote desktop" application that uses the Windows
protocol and runs on Linux. As such, you should be able to configure
this with your current setup - there's no difference in the config for
Xen, just in the setup inside Windows.

I'm surprised that tablet doesn't work for you tho' - perhaps that
wasn't in 3.0.3 either... [I'm never quite sure which version of Xen
contains what features].

--
Mats