[Xen-users] Xen 3.1 - cannot open device

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.1 - cannot open device
From: "Rob van Oostveen" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 00:56:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 29 May 2007 15:54:29 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Xen-users,

I'm new to this list, so I'll be as brief as possible ;)

I installed RH FC6 on a HP DL320 G5 with two fysical disks. Since I couldn't
get the array controller (82801GR) working with FC6, I choose to create a
software raid 1.

I created the root partition seperate from the software raid. I have two drives:

/dev/sda
  /dev/sda1  = /
  /dev/sda2  = Software RAID
/dev/sdb
  /dev/sdb1 = Software RAID
  /dev/sdb2 = swap

I installed, initialy for learning purposes, Xen 3.1 from the tarball install
package. I followed the README and when I boot from this image, the Xen image
is nog able to find my root partition.

Anybody have any clues on where to look?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Rob