Re: [Xen-users] snapshot - backup for xen vm's

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] snapshot - backup for xen vm's
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 08:09:07 +0100
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:04:45 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=SNewSvCqgnfA70FwI2VNu5k946C580rufWxW4lW2jdHz+Ue1wF91p1NzohalZ4ObKdU72LalMirEJnJTfZUg9kPPnNnxBIqElt1SpiwSQdmYgvJfWepBPJ+1G4xxNpUPY4udPqKvlqmeuJicvE5JtPg3oxi/DA6CFA+KEpCgIo8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx