Re: [Xen-users] fully separated virtual interfaces

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] fully separated virtual interfaces
From: "Daniel Ap. Martins Rosa" <daniel.mr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 11:52:35 -0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:51:05 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Define in file of configuration of guest (172.16.0.1) to use bridge xenbr1
Define in file of configuration of guest (192.168.0.1) to use bridge xenbr0

brctl addbr xenbr1 && brctl addif xenbr1 eth1 && ip link set xenbr1 up
Soon, the guest 172.16.0.1 will go up in bridge xenbr1

Daniel Aparecido Martins Rosa