Re: [Xen-users] Upgrade Proceedure

To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Upgrade Proceedure
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:54:04 +0100
Cc: Mike Wright <xktnniuymlla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:52:10 -0700
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=DXfa18d0MkVYvw98b1HxXJq9sgX45cYNdclFSCn1bXa/yAFRFAcBYk7SYbQ8Kow5HkrD8AP3vV1gu9fII8vlQCo+HsJfFrE0qlp2fdfRCVo11pQQVL2/Ohvf4EWPgkwyI2AodjA7IfOGmmOcqKCOaDyLZLT1HUSY8AON/ZCpO8U=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx