[Xen-users] HVMxen change command is disabled

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] HVMxen change command is disabled
From: "Mohammad Zohny" <mohamad.zohny@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 16:21:30 +0300
Delivery-date: Sun, 13 May 2007 06:19:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All
I have installed SLES10 - SP1 RC3 to in order to test latest Novell-xen features,
I have installed it on a IntelVT Server, to work with full virtualization.
But after installtion of a windows guest machine, I need to change the CDROM drive
by using the HVMxen change command,and I found it disabled.
By return to the documentation, I knew that some XEN versions disable this command for
security reasons, and to enable return to online documentation for workaround.
I searched to find how to enable this command, and did not find.
How to enable this command?